It’s really expensive to get sick these days.
Our clients tell us even though they’re paying out more for healthcare than ever before, it seems like insurance companies are paying out less and less. They have higher deductibles, higher copays, and smaller networks.
Even when you get a little sick (let’s say you go to the doctor for the flu), you’re going to come out of pocket a little bit. But when something catastrophic happens, the costs can be astronomical – making Medical Bills the #1 reason for Bankruptcy in America.
We exclusively offer Family Heritage products to help cover these out-of-pocket costs for our clients.
Return of Premium
Many of Family Heritage’s supplemental insurance policies include their flagship Return of Premium Benefit. If you keep your policy in force for a number of years as specified in your policy, you will receive all your money back, minus the amount of claims that have been paid to you. Wouldn’t it be nice if all your insurance worked that way?
1. First, we create an umbrella coverage layer that pays you if you are seriously hospitalized for any reason whatsoever.
- Intensive Care – Intensive Care benefits are designed to help cover the costs associated with being confined to the ICU, NICU, CCU Intermediate Care, etc. This coverage is not disease-specific and applies when you are admitted to the ICU for any reason whatsoever.
2. Second, we provide deep coverage legs for the primary risks you statistically face in life.
- Cancer – Our cancer policies pay benefits when you or a member of your family has been diagnosed with cancer. The cash crunch people face when going through cancer has been well documented – these benefits help ease the financial burden of this devastating disease.
- Heart Disease – Our Heart and Stroke policies have benefits specifically geared towards helping you pay the out of pocket expenses incurred when someone covered under your policy is diagnosed with heart disease.
- Accident – While you can’t plan for accidents, we can help you prepare for the costs associated with them with an Accidental Injury Policy. Our Accident policies pay benefits to you when you or a family member suffer an unexpected accidental injury.
3. Finally, we create an estate for your family if you pass away before you’ve built one of your own.
- Life – Having the right life insurance plan is the best way to help protect your loved ones against financial burden in the event of a premature death. Our life insurance policies are designed to ease some of this burden to give you and your loved ones peace of mind.
- Child Whole Life – Children’s permanent life insurance allows you to protect the financial future of the important children in your life at an affordable price. This plan includes low childhood rates that will never increase and coverage that stays in force throughout each child’s life, regardless of how their health changes and as long as premiums are paid.
Why choose Family Heritage Insurance through WorkFORCE?
There are many advantages to having a Family Heritage supplemental insurance plan through WorkFORCE.
What Our Customers Are Saying
When we signed up with Family Heritage I was looking at this monthly payment as a type of savings account we would get back at age 65. I really didn’t think that I would get cancer. After all, I go to the doctor annually for checkups. Then, I was diagnosed with Stage III Breast Cancer, I had no idea what I was facing. After several surgeries, numerous doctor visits and trips to Corpus Christi for lab work, chemo treatments and weeks of daily radiation, thankfully I have been told that I am in remission. I still have 5 years of doctor visits, lab work and chemo medication, but it is nothing compared to what I have been through.
With the cost of gasoline over $3.00 a gallon, eating out on all those trips and health insurance co-pays, we were dwindling what money we were saving for our retirement. I even applied with several organizations just for gas money. I was denied by all. I cannot tell you how fortunate enough we were to have Family Heritage Insurance. They saved us from a lot of our financial worries.
I can still remember thinking that I would never get cancer. Not so anymore. After meeting all the patients, it has shown me that it can happen to anyone.
– Cecilia A.
When I invested in the Family Heritage Cancer Plan 20 years ago I hoped I would never have to use it. Unfortunately, I had been diagnosed with cancer. I am very thankful for the courteous and quick response to my claim with payment to cover out-of-pocket medical expenses. It has given me financial relief and some peace of mind during this difficult time in my life.
– Rebecca G.
Having had cancer twice Family Heritage was a God send for us. The checks come directly to us and very timely. The money has helped so, at a real tough time to keep our heads above water. It’s so important to be covered for these things – believe me it can happen to anyone.
– Larry J.
We were very pleased with Family Heritage when my husband was diagnosed with skin cancer. When I called about filing our claim, they were so helpful and kind. The length of time was extremely short once they received the paperwork they needed. I would recommend them to everyone. Thank you Family Heritage for being there when we needed you!
– Vanessa L.
I want to say that I was thankful that we had Family Heritage Accident Policy when we received $2,100. This is paid prompt. We will keep this policy. Thank you for being there when we needed this coverage.
– Leotha D.
We signed up for cancer insurance thinking we would never need it but 6 months later I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Family Heritage has been a God send, payments are made promptly and customer service is outstanding! Without these supplemental checks, we would be in financial disaster. God does work in mysterious ways!
– Patricia S.
We were surprised and somewhat shocked when our representative came to our door and handed us our Return of Premium check for the amount of premiums we have paid in over the years. It really did happen!
– Terry J.