Arizona Licensing Steps
Step 1: Complete Family Heritage New Hire Paperwork
- Check your email & spam folder (Email Subject Line: New Agent Paperwork)
- Email comes directly from the Family Heritage Home Office.
- Print off, complete, sign & date your W-9 Tax Form
- Scan and email to us
Step 2: Register for the Health exam
- Schedule your test and fingerprints with Prometric
Step 3: Purchase and begin your pre-licensing course
Step 4: Pass your exam
Step 5: Apply for license
- Apply at nipr.com
- YOU MUST WAIT 48 HOURS FROM TAKING THE EXAMINATION TO SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION ELECTRONICALLY.
NOTE: Please remember when applying for a license electronically, agents must notify the Family Heritage Home Office when their request is approved. The state departments of insurance do not notify the Family Heritage Home Office of the status of your license. Agents must be appointed by Family Heritage and licensed before they begin to sell.