Texas Licensing Steps
Step 1: Pre-Licensing Course
- We will cover the cost for your Pre-Licensing Course here: https://prepare2pass.com/ffl.
Our exclusive Discount Code is: ffltribe-6uEn
- Key Concepts to know for the Exam: DOWNLOAD
Step 2: Digital Fingerprints
- Schedule an appointment for electronic fingerprinting by calling 888-467-2080 or on-line at https://uenroll.identogo.com/workflows/11G6QF
- You will need the service code 11G6QF when making the appointment.
- Make sure you keep your receipt, this will need to be uploaded with your application, do not throw the receipt away!
Step 3: Schedule and Pass Exam
- Register for exam by calling www.pearsonvue.com/tx/insurance or on-line at
- Create an Account
- Go back to the home page and click “View Exams”
- Select Exam code: InsTX-LAH05
- Exam Name: General Lines – Life, Accident and Health (English)
- Pick facility and test date
- Select a date early as many facilities are booked two weeks out
Step 4: Complete License Application online
- All License Applications are processed online here
- Use this Cheat Sheet for going through the online application
- The permanent license/appointment fee is $50.00
- Have your fingerprint receipt number ready when asked
Step 4: Monitor your License status