Step 1: Schedule Exam
- Register for exam by calling www.pearsonvue.com/tx/insurance or on-line at
- Create an Account
- Go back to the home page and click “View Exams”
- Select Exam code: InsTX-LAH05
- Exam Name: General Lines – Life, Accident and Health (English)
- Pick facility and test date
- Select a date early as many facilities are booked two weeks out
Step 2: Digital Fingerprints
- Schedule an appointment for electronic fingerprinting by calling 888-467-2080 or on-line at http://www.identogo.com
- You will need the service code 11G6QF when making the appointment.
- Make sure you keep your receipt, this will need to be uploaded with your application, do not throw the receipt away!
Step 3: Study for Exam
- Request an ExamFX voucher and register for your training class
- Login daily to your online exam preparation course and shoot for completing 15% of the course each day. Agents rarely take longer than a week to get ready for their exam.
Step 4: Pass exam and monitor your appointment
- TDI processing dates for passed exams
- Licensed Agent Lookup with TDI
- Getting a Non-Residence license in another state
Step 5: Complete License Application online