As with everything in the insurance business, becoming an agent involves a bit of paperwork. All these steps must be completed in their entirety before we can start selling.
Review the New Agent Calendar to see the timeline for everything below
Step 1: Get Licensed
Each state has their own licensing steps: (If your state is not listed, click here)
Step 2: Get Contracted
- Get the FFL pricing on your E&O Coverage HERE:
- Follow up with each carrier in 5 business days after your contract status has changed to “Carrier”
- Verify they have all your contracting paperwork and that there are no outstanding requirements.
- Carrier contact info can be found HERE
- Keep an eye on your email box for important messages and appointment confirmation from the carriers.
- Make sure to look in your SPAM and Promotional folder of your email.
Step 3: Get Connected to our Team and Complete Agent Bootcamp
- Do it all at our Agent Welcome Center