Here is some helpful info when working through SuranceBay:
Please make sure all of the “My Info” section is completely done before requesting carriers or it may delay appointments. You must have a current AML/Limra.
Go to “My Appointment Requests” and request the carriers, fill out requests fully.
It will state BGA and then CARRIER. Please keep an eye on this process.
If the request stays more than one business day at BGA, please let me know and I will check on it.
IT SHOULD NOT SAY PRODUCER – that means it’s still in SuranceBay.
Please keep in mind, I cannot see in your SureBay.
Also, if you click once on CARRIER, you may see a note from the carrier.
Once Approved, you will get an email and a welcome letter. It will not alert me, I will not get any updates, so make sure you contact me and provide me with your agent number!
To check on the status of your appointments please call the CARRIERS:
IN SURANCEBAY, YOU REQUEST:
- John Hancock – (877) 606-7779
- AIG – (877) 399-7747
- Athene – (888) 266-8489
- MOO – (800) 775-7896
- TransAmerica – (800) 295-3990
- Americo – (800) 231-0801
REQUEST FROM ME IF YOU WANT TO APPOINTED WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- Aetna – (866) 272-6630
- Gerber – (800) 428-4947 (must write paper application to be appointed)
- Royal Neighbors – (866) 733-9758 (must write paper application to be appointed)
- CFG – (800) 423-9765 (must write paper application to be appointed)
- Global Accordia – (800) 848-0977 (must write paper application to be appointed)
- Foresters – (800) 828-1540
- Prosperity – (866) 380-6413 (comes from your hierarchy, contact them to get it)
- American Amicable – (800) 295-3990
Please contact me if you have any questions!
Danielle McAlwee – Contracting Specialist
Family First Life Velocity